Wednesday, September 17, 2014

of Course Publishing

I'm proud to introduce you to my company, of Course Publishing!

The mission of of Course Publishing is to create, produce and distribute original and inspiring spiritual and educational media, materials and products related to A Course in Miracles and similar spiritual paths.

The initial book to be published by of Course Publishing, will be the first in the series, The Adventures of the Course Kids Through Faith and Grace©  Our anticipated release of the book, geared toward children-tweens and their parent/caregiver/teacher, is set for mid-late October.

My company, my book and my practice are all based on A Course in Miracles. Our books, media and related products will resonate with ACIM students and those who follow similar spiritual paths.

I invite you to follow my blog so that you will be among the first to receive updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment