Friday, May 23, 2014

Out There or In Here?


Out There or 
In Here?

Inspired by, “I seek but what belongs to me in truth.”  ACIM W.104



I seek out there for  
what I already possess in here.

I scratch and claw in a frenzy out there for  
Peace that lies waiting to be claimed  in here.

I garishly laugh aloud out there in search of  
the calming Joy that awaits my notice in here.

I feverishly seek attachment, contentment and commitment out there while  
Love calls to me from in here.

I worship idols, follow rules and commit to dogma out there as  
my Source whispers Knowledge to me from in here.

I seek explanations, reasons and answers out there when 
the Answers are right in here.

I grope around in the dark out there while  
the Light illumines me from in here.

I seek out there for  
 what I already possess in here.

Top photo taken by Barb Adams (c)



No comments:

Post a Comment