Sunday, May 25, 2014

Music Equals...





Music = depth of feeling, excitement, passion, joining, creating, sharing, joy.

It’s always been part of who I am.  Music is a pathway into my soul.  Come to think of it, it’s more like a two-way street.  What I feel, I often express through singing, songwriting, playing guitar, piano or drums.  Out I send it into the ether!  What happens after that is up to the Universe. 

Then, at rare moments my environment serves me up an auditory delight. The unique mix causes me to put on the brakes, to literally pause.  When that sound catches my attention, when that series of notes, rests, crescendos, and rhythms transfer my attention from out there to in here, all circuits light up.  The highway to Heaven has opened its gates to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment